Insurance Companies Have Attorneys. Employers Can Have Attorneys. Even the Playing Field by Having an Experienced Attorney on Your Side.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Injured Worker’s Rights
- Lost Wage Benefits
- Disability Awards
- Off-Work Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Advanced Medical Case Management
- Benefit Optimization
- Permanent Disability
- Representation at Hearings and Appeals
When an Accident Occurs There are a Few Steps You Should Follow:
- List Witnesses (If Any) on C-4 and C-1 Forms;
- List Every Injury Big or Small on the C-4 And C-1 Forms. Your Injury Could be Denied in the Future;
- Add Good Descriptions of Exactly How the Industrial Injury Occurred on the C-4 and C-1 forms;
- Add Good Description of Accident Scene Looked; I.E., Dangerous Work Place Conditions, Condition of Equipment Used, Ect. on C-1 Form, Employer’s Accident Report Form, or Even a Piece of Paper.
24 Years of Experience in Workers’ Compensation.
*Licensed in Nevada
Forms you need to know about
C-1 Notice of Injury or Occupational Disease Form also known as accident report form. Your employers will have this form.
C-4 Claim for Compensation you will get this at the first place of treatment, whether a hospital urgent care or your doctor.